Riding at Barrow Farm is about developing abilities and enabling achievement and as a charity what we do is made possible by the contributions from others. We would like to invite you to become a part of the Barrow Farm team that makes so much possible for our 100 plus weekly riders. Our Benefits of Riding page explains more about what we do and what can be achieved through riding.
There are many ways that you can help:-
- a donation or legacy
- sponsoring one of our ponies
- giving your time to organise a fund raising event for us
- volunteering to help at Barrow Farm
- donating equipment
- offering your services to undertake a project for us
– whichever way support is given we say a big thank you.
Please take time to look round our How Can You Help pages and Contact Us if you can help us in any way, we’d love to hear from you.